Costock Village Hall was built around 1860 and was originally the village school.
In 1974/5 a new school was built adjacent to the hall and in 1975 the hall was taken
over by the Parish Council. Adjacent to the hall is the school house which was built
in 1860This has been a private residence for many years. For 5 days a week a Playgroup
is run in the hall and at other times the hall is available for hire.
Post Code LE12 6XD
Entrance to Costock Primary School
This is a photo taken in 2016 whilst damp proof work was in progress. It would appear
it was an old window over the kitchen hatch. The shape is similar to the windows
at the front